Features And Benefits
Mazda Essential Warranty provides cover against the unexpected sudden failure of an extensive list of mechanical and electrical components on your Mazda. Some of the features and benefits of the policy are:
- Cover against sudden mechanical or electrical failure of listed factory-fitted components on your Mazda
- Components which are excluded from cover are specified in your policy handbook
- Choice of annual or monthly pay-as-you-go cover
- Choice of excess levels - £0, £75 or £150
- Maximum claim limit is the value of the vehicle at the time of purchase of the policy (please note that this may be determined retrospectively at the time of the claim)
To obtain a quotation, or to purchase a policy online now, simply click the button below. Please be aware that to get a quotation you will need your vehicle registration number and if you were sent a reminder letter you also will require the PIN detailed on it. As with any warranty, not all repairs and parts are covered. Please check the policy itself for full details.
Alternatively, call 0800 777 182 for more information or to purchase your policy by telephone. Lines are open 08:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday and 9:00 to 13:00 on Saturday, excluding public holidays.